CONVAID EZ RIDER - UPRIGHT WHEELCHAIRS
- Apple Green
- Aqua Blue
- Cherry Red
- Chocolate Brown
- Forest Green
- Navy Blue
- Panther Black
- Princess Pink
- Royal Blue
- Sassy Purple
- Tangerine Orange
- Teal Green
- Violet Purple
- Wild Raspberry
The Convaid EZ Rider Wheelchair is the perfect chair for active children and teenagers. It is lightweight, compact-folding and convenient. This portable wheelchair is available with features such as one-piece push handle, flip-up armrests, adjustable seat depth and height adjustable footplates. It also has a 10-degree fixed angle, which allows your child to sit upright. The EZ Rider stroller-style Wheelchair comes loaded with standard features, such as removable, height adjustable footplates, adjustable seat depth, Quick Release Rear Wheels, and 2-point positioning belt. As well as a variety of positioning options and accessories to help achieve maximum comfort and support for your child.
You can customize your Convaid EZ Rider with several convenient packages and options.
The Convaid EZ Rider Convertible Package comes with 8” rear wheels, plus removable larger rear wheels. The large rear wheels are perfect for the user who has enough upper body strength to self propel for some distances and would like to take advantage of independent mobility. The Convertible Wheelchair has a 10-degree fixed seat angle, which allows a child or teen with limited upper body control to sit upright and see straight ahead. However, when needed to maneuver in small spaces (such as restaurants or when traveling on a bus or plane), the rear wheels are easily removable. These self-propelled wheelchairs fold easier than most conventional wheelchairs - simply remove the large rear wheels and fold like a conventional umbrella stroller.
The EZ Rider Planar Option offers more in-depth seating and positioning. The planar option provides comprehensive seating and positioning for maximum comfort and optimal positioning. The planar wheelchair features a solid seat and back, which provides additional positioning and support for longer periods of sitting. The Planar seating option promotes good trunk posture for better respiration and improved digestion. The EZ Rider Planar solid seat and back option can easily be removed for convenient, compact-folding and easy transport.
The Convaid EZ Rider Transit Option – For occupants who must remain in their wheelchair during travel, a Convaid, compact-folding, transit wheelchair that meets WC19 standards is the safest choice. The Transit Option can be ordered on almost any Upright wheelchairs. The Convaid Transit Chair is a convenient, compact-folding wheelchair that is RESNA-WC19 compliant and has been “crash-tested” to proper industry standards. The Transit Option is ideal for transport on the bus to school, day programs, or field trips. The Transit Option requires the chair come equipped with 4 bright red anchors, headrest extension, positioning belt and foot positioners. All Convaid Cruiser wheelchairs that are WC19 Transit Ready and can be used as seating in a bus or van.
Self-Tensio™ is Convaid’s unique self-tensioning seating system which provides therapeutic pelvic positioning similar to a solid seating system in an umbrella folding rehab wheelchair. Learn More
All Convaid EZ Rider Wheelchairs have earned a HCPCS code of E1236 because they have been classified as pediatric, compact-folding wheelchairs.
Grow with Your EZ Rider Wheelchair
Simple adjustments to the EZ Rider Wheelchair allow you to extend the life of the chair for a growing child. There is no need for expensive growth kits. The EZ Rider has 5 years of growth built into the chair. Contact Us for more information about the convenient, compact-folding EZ Rider Wheelchair now!
- Upright seating -10° fixed seat angle
- Self-Tensio™ Seating System – increases sitting tolerance
- Growth Capabilities – Extends chair life for a growing child
- Comprehensive Positioning Options – Provides maximum comfort, durability and optimal positioning
- Lightweight & Compact -folding – folds to the size of a small golf bag
- Transit wheelchairs are crash-tested and adhere to national safety standards
- 10-Degree Fixed Tilt
- Silver Powder Coated Frame
- Removable Adjustable Swing-Away Footplates
- 2-Point Positioning Belt
- Seat Depth growth of 5”
- 7.5" x 2" Front, 11.5" x 2.5" Rear Solid Tire
- Quick Release Rear Wheels
- Closure Bar
- Toggle Wheel Locks
- Made in the USA
- Seat Width: 12, 14, 16, 18
- Seat Depth (Inches): 9-14, 11-16, 12-17, 14.5-19.5
- Seat Back Height (Inches): 21, 24, 26, 27
- Seat to Footrest (Min/Max Inches): 3-20, 3-21, 3-22, 3-22
- Seat to Floor (Inches - Based on Seat Depth): 19, 20, 20, 21.5
- Seat to Back Angle (Degrees): 100, 100, 100, 100
- Tilt (In Degrees from Vertical): 10, 10, 10, 10
- Headrest Extension (Inches): 8, 8, 8, 10
- Shoulder Strap Height (From seat to eyelets in Inches): 11-17,14-20, 15-21, 16-22
- Weight of Chair Standard Model (W/O Front Rigging in lbs): 25, 30, 30, 29
- Weight Capacity (Regular / Transit) lbs: 75/66, 100/100, 170/170, 250/170
- Foldable: Yes
- Frame Warranty: Lifetime
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
CONVAID EZ RIDER - UPRIGHT WHEELCHAIRSManufacturer: Convaid
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (970) 461-8400
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.