Knee Walker Rental
Roscoe Medical Knee Walker
The Knee Scooter by Roscoe Medical offers increased comfort and ease of mobility to patients who cannot put weight on their foot or ankle, but want to remain active. Quality-built and much less expensive than comparable knee walkers. With its four large wheels and padded knee platform, the Knee Scooter is perfect for indoor and outdoor use. The offset post on the aluminum knee platform allows for right-to-left adjustment in seconds - no tools required. The Roscoe Knee Scooter is equipped with an easy folding mechanism that collapses using a thumb release lever and fits beneath the raised knee platform for ease of storage and transportation. Comes with contoured knee pads. 350 lb. weight capacity. A great crutch replacement!
Essentials Free Spirit Knee Walker
- A crutch alternative for patients who either cannot or choose not to use crutches. Perfect for patients who are recovering from either foot or ankle issues.
- Exclusive transmission turning system!
- The first unit with LOOP HAND BRAKES! Much easier than traditional "bicycle style" hand brakes and requires less coordination.
- Includes FREE vinyl pouch to store belongings.
- Wide flat free tires give extra stability.
- Ergonomically designed, lightweight aluminum frame that is silver in color to hide scratches.
- Easy folding mechanism makes transporting unit a breeze.
- Adjustable tiller & knee pad to accommodate different user heights.
- User Weight Limit: 400 lbs.
- Weight of Unit: 22.5 lbs.